Leon

"Upscale" wrote in message
"Leon" wrote in message news:5eCvd.32213

The better way to demonstrate the saw stop is to simply touch the "SIDE"

of
the blade. The part with no teeth. ;~)

No argument there, but then the demonstration wouldn't have near as much
sales impact and that's the whole purpose by doing it, isn't it?

IMHO I believe it would have the same impact.

Hell, if I could float a business advertising campaign by slicing a little
chunk of skin from a finger while recording it for posterity with an on
camera record, then call me crazy, but I'd probably do it. Just don't ask
me
to do it repeatedly.

Yeah, showing a recorded vidio of a finger being nicked would be good along
with a live demonstration of touching the side of the blade. I would not
recomend doing either very often. Eventually something terribly wrong might
happen.