Mike Marlow

"Joe" wrote in message
I paid $2.89 for a carbide tipped circ. blade three years back. Used it

cut up a 40' X 15' front porch (flooring and columns) then, to cut all the
replacement stock for the new floor and posts. Finally killed the blade
when we took off old "built in" gutters by cutting teh entire 40' length

of
roof open through teh shingles with that blade. Still worked just fine
believe it or not... But could tell it was getting dull.

After that, I ran out to the vendor who was selling those blades and

bought
20. I have a lifetime supply now.

I must live in a different part of the country. Economy blades for a 7 1/4
are typically just under $10 here - or maybe I just subconsciously overlook
the $3 blades.
--

-Mike-