Mike Marlow

"Curtis Conley" wrote in message
Several years ago Black and Decker sold a 5 1/2" circular saw. I have one
and use the hck out of it on small jobs. I still on occasion find some of
these blades at Black and Decker stores and flea markets.

Hey - me too. My brother had it and after he got killed I ended up with it.
Love that little sucker. It's light, maneuverable, and just plain handy.
At least it was... the switch went on it and B&D does not carry the parts
for that saw anymore. It's a cheap piece of crap - bushings, noisy motor
and vibrates like hell in your hand, but it sure was easy to cut with. Beat
grabbing my Milwaukee most of the time for quick cuts.

--

-Mike-