Peter

I just did my library with birch cabinets and cherry face frames and doors.
I finished it with Bartley's Pennsylvania Cherry stain and varnish. A detail
picture he

http://www.wwest.net/~keely/woodworking/library.htm

Regards, Peter

"A Womack" wrote in message
Making the carcass for a set of file cabinets and a curio to set on top.
Will have a cherry face frame and cherry drawer fronts. I would like the
carcass inside to at least look a bit cherry.

Would like some brand/color/type recomendations from the pro's out here on
the wreck to get a decent tint to the baltic birch.

So Minwax cherry stain at Home Depot or ??

Alan