billh

"Dan Williams" wrote in message
I picked up a cheap face shield at Woodcraft, only to find that the
plastic shield is so poor that I can barely see through it. It's so bad
that I have a hard time telling exactly when / where the tool is
contacting the wood. Any recommendations on a good face shield that one
can actually see through. Thanks. Dan

I use an AOS that I got from Lee Valley. They also sell replacement shields
for the headband. After a while they shields get marked, scratched and
gunked up and get harder to see through. I have often wondered about trying
to polish the scratches out of mine with my buffing system.
Billh