Ken Johnsen

I liked the self stick velvet from Rockler, Was very easy to apply, looks
good. I did 3 boxes 2 years ago and only complaint was the cost.

Knowing how I applied the self stick, if I did it again I would use a spray
adhesive and velvet or satin, next time, jus to save money

Ken

"RonB" wrote in message
I have seen a lot of nice jewelry box postings here. Anyone have favorite
ways of installing the velvet lining? I have read about several options
including:

- self adhesive velvet
- dress quality velvet glued in (apparently preferred by some high end
builders)
- Mounting velvet to card stock and inserting the cards below the dividers

Also any web sources for making the velvet-covered ring pegs or ring

slots.
I especially want to make sure I am using the proper adhesives.

Got momma's jewelry box in process but I thought you guys might have best
ways to make it pretty.

Thank you
RonB