barry martin

Default Doorbell that you can shu

Chemqueries:

C Do any of you know whether there is such a thing as a doorbell that I can s
ut
C off and on from the inside of the house? On weekend mornings, I'd like to
C able to deactivate the doorbell or switch the sound off. I've been to seve
al
C hardware stores and haven't found what I'm looking for. Thanks for any
C suggestions.

As some others indicated, a switch. You might want to consider a
double throw switch so when the doorbell is off a reminder light is
on.

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* Trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *