Sloper

Christian McArdle wrote:
I've panelled the interior of my large new shed with plywood sheet
(6mm). What would be the best type of paint for it? Would emulsion be
unsuitable?

Yes it would suitable. However, an acrylic would be even better than a vinyl
emulsion, at slightly higher cost. Acrylic would normally be sold as "quick
drying eggshell" or "quick drying satin".

Ah.. thanks. I'll check these out.

Just wondering...are these oil/spirit based paints? Acrylic is water
based isn't it?.. or at least you can clean brushes in water. I was
hoping to do it on the cheap, with emulsion being cheapest. I wouldn't
mind paying a bit extra, but I won't bother with oil-based gloss that I
believe is usually used on wood.