rck

I'd like to see some sort of device that would disable the doorbell for
thirty seconds after the button was pressed the first time. I don't know why
people think I'll get to the door faster if they ring the bell a dozen times
instead of once.

Bob

From: HorneTD

May I suggest that you take a completely different tack. My father; God
rest

his soul; worked three jobs to support eight children and sleeping in on
Sunday morning was one of his few luxuries of life.
the missionaries came up the walk and pushedthe doorbell. There followed

whooshing sound and the four sprinkler
heads my father had installed in the porch roof the night before began
discharging nearly forty gallons of water of water per minute onto
theirpious

forms. We had no trouble with them after that.

Thanks for that wonderful story. What a terrific solution to the problem.
I'll
bet the proselytizers didn't bother anyone else that morning either!