Dan Gravell

simon beer wrote:

you don't say what sort of size this thing is but I imagine it not huge. For
speed you could buy some kitchen cabinet feet from Screwfix or B&Q screw
them to a piece of ply large enough to accommodate your rack and then
position against wall. These would have the advantages of keeping the rack
up off the ground and as they plastic they will not rot, also they very easy
to level. If you don't like the look of the feet you could hide them with
some more ply, cut to the right height after levelling, fixed to the front
and sides as the feet also come with plinth clips.
HTH.

Sounds like an idea! Don't care about the look at all. I've got some
spare wood/ply/mdf lying around, could use that.

Thanks very much,

Dan