Mike Marlow

"Dan" wrote in message
.. .

For a long time I double-checked with a rule to make sure. Then I figured
out that every time I got the measurement wrong, it was with the rule, not
the fence. So now I trust the fence scale. Little dickens is right on,
every time. It's great.

Funny how we're like that, isn't it? My fence set up perfectly at 0 with
the fence just touching the blade and every test cut I made was dead on. I
made a ton of test cuts at all sorts of lengths... BUT, for the longest time
I still measured everything with a tape measure. Don't do that anymore, but
it was something that took a while to get over.
--

-Mike-