DaveG

"turbo" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have two rooms I built in my basement I know all about the framing
and drywall but have no clue about the electrical. I have two light
switches one for each room. I have three outlets in each room. I was
wondering if anyone could tell me the best way to wire theese two rooms
starting from the breaker box.

I wouldn't give you information on how to even begin. Knowing as little
about electrical wiring as you do, before you start you need to learn from a
better source than this newsgroup.
Try looking thru the website www.homewiringandmore.com. This is full of
information. Also, there are a lot of how to books on home wiring projects,
you should read at least one. That way you can see if you are up to the
task. Also, get a permit, and inspections. Do it right, this isn't
anywhere to skimp.
For starters, three outlets in one bedroom does not meet code. Also, there
are arc fault and smoke detector rules for bedrooms, correct outlet spacing,
etc...
If you are handy you can learn, but not from postings here.