Dan Gravell

Default Levelling for a wine rack in a cellar

Hi peeps,

I've got this pre assembled wine rack - actually a couple of them, as
they are modular. I've been living with one of them for a while but
since my wine collection has grown I now need to add this second rack,
clip them together, and install them on the floor of my cellar.

The trouble is, the cellar floor is uneven, so try as I might wherever I
site the rack I can't get it level.

Furthermore I need to fasten it to the plywood lined walls using those
clips or, if the wall is near enough, a long screw. The wall has a
cheapo skirting effect at the bottom, so it's hard to get the rack near
the wall.

So basically I'm looking for some idea as to how to build a levelling
for the rack, and perhaps raise it above the skirting somehow (probably
a good idea to have it off the ground anyway, as it has been known to
flood).

Thank you for any ideas,

Dan