Default 3Ph converter idler motor speed

In article t,
says...
Hello group:
I am one of the probably many lurkers on this site and I wish to thank
all contributors to this newsgroup for adding to my somewhat limited
knowledge of machining, it amazes me the massive knowledge base that is
available here, I enjoy reading everything that is posted-even the OT
post witch at the very least are entertaining .
I do have a question though, somewhere I saw a post dealing with 3ph
converters, specifically the best speed for the idler motor. I am in the
process of building a 30HP 3PH converter to run a new inverter welder
that I have,a welder that can not be run on single phase but will run on
240,360,440 volts 3PH,it was made for shipboard (marine) use only-for
UNITOR by Lincoln France,(Unitor is a suppler of commercial marine
equipment world wide).I have access to almost any size(up to
150HP),speed( from 3900rpm to 870 rpm)and type of motor plus all the
caps,contacts,switches,wire and boxes I will need.
Any help or information is greatly appreciated.
I am located in central Florida near Orlando and as I stated above I
have access to a large supply of industrial and military surplus,
electrical items,machining supply and equipment,hydraulic and welding
equipment-I deal in surplus part time to supplement my retirement income
but have friends that are in the business on a large scale so if anybody
here needs anything send me a email and I will try to help.
Thanks again:
Bill K