Rich Grise

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 15:15:32 +0000, Guy Macon wrote:

Mitch Berkson wrote:

Guy Macon wrote:

Because of the large demand for these, I am raising the price in order
to avoid being out of stock, so this is that last one I will be
offering at this low price.

Would have emailed this, but you don't give an email address. In the
auction description is the upper capacitance value a mistake? It looks like
there is a 0.08 uF cap, but the description says the capacitance range is
100 pF to 0.06 uF. So should probably be 0.17 uF?

Thanks! You are correct; that is an error. As you can see in picture
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting
the on/off switches chose between the following values:

Universal resistor substitution box:
http://www.newark.com/product-detail...D121/4113.html

;-)
Rich