James \Cubby\ Culbertson

I put the Vega 50" on my Jet Contractor's saw and it's great. Dead
accurate, square and very
solid. So much so, that now I'm gonna sell the Jet and get a cabinet saw
to match the fence!
I purchased from Amazon which at the time, had the best price, a $25 off,
and free shipping.
It was quite easy to install and adjust. I think you'll be quite happy
with it.
Cheers,
cc

"Bob" wrote in message
Get a Vega and yes a sac fence can be added. I got the 50" on my Sears
saw.
One of these days soon I am going to sell my Vega which has the 70"
extension with 2 legs included, finger saver, and hold down attachment.
Vegas are extremely accurate and also have a micro adjuster on it. The
Vega
is VERY accurate. I just bought a Grizzly G0444Z so I am going to sell my
Sears TS with cast iron wings after I reinstall the old fence. I am going
to sell the Vega and the TS separately.

"SteveC1280" wrote in message
Any opinions on a Vega fence vs Accusquare for an old sears TS? Can a
sacrificial board be mounted to the Vega?
TIA

Remove the 'remove' in my address to e:mail me.