Bob

Get a Vega and yes a sac fence can be added. I got the 50" on my Sears saw.
One of these days soon I am going to sell my Vega which has the 70"
extension with 2 legs included, finger saver, and hold down attachment.
Vegas are extremely accurate and also have a micro adjuster on it. The Vega
is VERY accurate. I just bought a Grizzly G0444Z so I am going to sell my
Sears TS with cast iron wings after I reinstall the old fence. I am going
to sell the Vega and the TS separately.

"SteveC1280" wrote in message
Any opinions on a Vega fence vs Accusquare for an old sears TS? Can a
sacrificial board be mounted to the Vega?
TIA

Remove the 'remove' in my address to e:mail me.