SonomaProducts.com

I bought the drill for $25. They wanted $30 for an extra battery, I was
almost gionna do it when my young daughter says, "Just buy another
drill daddy". Brilliant kid. Anyway, I just bough the one drill. It was
obviously straight off the boat from China, real rough finish.

The tooless chuck had a tight spot. I' figured this would wear in over
time and get better. However, it just got worse and worse until it
locked up and I could turn it at all.

Kragens Auto gave me a new one for the asking and it continues to work
but you get what you pay for.

Also, the weak little charger takes about 24 hrs (per the manual) to do
a full charge on the battery.

BW