mac davis

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 22:22:17 GMT, Derek Andrews
wrote:

mac davis wrote:
I just found out how dull my tools were...
I'm a believer now.. all this talk around here about sharpening is for
real...

If there are any other non-believers out there, pay attention. If there
is one thing you need to learn before anything else, it is how to tell
if your tools are dull, and then how to sharpen them.

I agree in most cases, Derek, but not in my case...
not only is my wife great at it, I really, really, suck..
I never could get a decent edge on a knife, ax, chisel, drill or
anything else..
I'm hopeless at sharpening..