mac davis

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 13:30:37 -0800, "Null Null"
wrote:

You are a lucky man.....wife sharpening your tools!
My wife runs all the kitchen knives through the dishwasher with the edges
banging around for 1/2 hour and then complains that she does not have sharp
knives. I have sharpened them a few times and patiently explained how the
dishwasher ruins the edge on the knives.......she still puts them through
the dishwasher.

I think it was Foghorn Leghorn (looney tunes) who said " listen to me, I'm
talking to you son.... its like I'm chopping but there's no chips flying,
listen to me son"

Sigh

My wife does the same thing to the knives... but then she sharpens
them, so I don't say a word.. lol

Yep.. chips and shavings... I was like a little kid!
I turned off the DC so I could keep some shavings to show her..lol