Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott

On 12/12/2004 11:23 AM dadiOH wrote:

Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott wrote:

On 12/12/2004 6:23 AM dadiOH wrote:

Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott wrote:

Those hinges -- like the
overlay hinges -- seem to throw the knuckle forward into the room,

There's a reason for that. Hinging the way you want to do will limit
the door swing to 90 degrees. It is not a good method...if someone
inadvertantly opens the door too hard something is going to give.

In my case, if the cabinet door opens much more than 90 degrees it
will smack into a wall sconce. I'll put some kind of chain or string
to stop the door before anything gets hammered.

That will look peachy

Heh. Yeah, I'm thinking a big old chunk of chain with a piece of old
green garden hose slipped over it.
--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus