Joseph Meehan

Chemqueries wrote:
Do any of you know whether there is such a thing as a doorbell that I
can shut off and on from the inside of the house? On weekend
mornings, I'd like to be able to deactivate the doorbell or switch
the sound off. I've been to several hardware stores and haven't
found what I'm looking for. Thanks for any suggestions.

After making sure nothing else is running off the transformer, I suggest
using a switch to cut off the 120V feed. You could use a timer type or with
an X-10 system you could have a remote no wire switch in a convenient
location away from the transformer.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math