Null Null

You are a lucky man.....wife sharpening your tools!
My wife runs all the kitchen knives through the dishwasher with the edges
banging around for 1/2 hour and then complains that she does not have sharp
knives. I have sharpened them a few times and patiently explained how the
dishwasher ruins the edge on the knives.......she still puts them through
the dishwasher.

I think it was Foghorn Leghorn (looney tunes) who said " listen to me, I'm
talking to you son.... its like I'm chopping but there's no chips flying,
listen to me son"

Sigh

"mac davis" wrote in message
While I was making shavings today, my wife came out and cranked up her
1" sander and sharpened lathe chisels for the first time.. free hand
with no guides and the table tilted out of her way..