Bill

In article ,
says...
Thanks alot thats help me cross that off my list. Which means my VOT
has to be on the last PCB inside the TV. Now I just have to figure out
how to discharge this projection tv. They have the anode wire running
to a weird position. It looks like the wire can be pulled off of the
FBT is this possible? If not i guees i will have to take this TV
apart even more.

On most sets, the focus/screen divider also serves as a
bleeder resistor, so it will discharge itself when off
for a little while. And yes, there will be someplace
where you can disconnect the anode lead, either at the
flyback or the distributor.