Swingman

"Silvan" wrote in message

And it boggles your mind why, exactly? A number of threads related to
Google's new beta some flummy have been cropping up all over the place,

and
I still have practically no idea what you guys are whining about. There
are a gazillion newsreaders for every platform known to man.

I only use Google to search/research Usenet archives and it appears that
they took the beta carping to heart.

The "new" search page returns on Usenet this morning, when I was looking for
drill sizes for 10-32 threaded brass inserts in the Wreck archives, works,
and looks, better than it did a week or so ago.

However, things ain't the same in more ways than one: I've posted over 4000
messages in this forum in the last few years. About 3200 showed up on a
search with the original beta a couple of weeks back, and only 1450 showed
up today under the new system.

Point is, they've also obviously changed something besides the "look".

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04