Moneyman

"Reed Park" wrote in message
I think you are right. I did that because it looked better. Without
the spaces, it looked all run together.

Regards
Reed - VE1NU :-)

J. Doe wrote:

I think you were being admonished for having spaces in your sig ham call
sign.....

What that has to do with your post, I have no idea either...... d:-))

Many folks who are computer whizzes - think everyone is or should be. They
admonish one for not using google - etc. I don't! I've been lucky maybe -
finding all I need. But I also happen to know many sites to go to aside from
Google.

You can't assume that EVERYONE is a computer whiz. IF a question is asked
for help, just be polite and answer it to help out. Don't go out of your way
to make an ass of someone. That shows ignorance!

MM