Matt

So, if I understand the jist of it.

Heat to 920F, quench in cold water and age at room temperature for a T4
rating.

or:

Heat to 920F, quech in cold water and then heated again for 10 hours at
375F and then air cooled at room temp for a T6 rating

Correct? If yes, then my next question is how long do I heat the
parts at 920F? I would think it would depend on material thickness.
I have a few different part thickness's to do. They are .032 /
..063 and .080. The most to do in the .032 and .063. Also, would
the 10 hours of 375F change for material thickness?

Thanks, Matt