larry g

"

I figured that the British were civilized enough to have some form of
animal control officer who was skilled with either a rope or a pole
and loop snare, to be able to snag that range maggot.

Shrug..

Gunner

Well iffen they were just a bit smarter than the sheep they would have known
to rattle a bucket. I've yet to see a 1/2 domesticated animal that did not
run for the feed bucket, and would follow it anywhere. My children have had
4-H sheep projects for years. We feed the sheep that are to go to the
shows in the back of the pickup for a few days and after the show they will
actually walk out to the pick-up and jump in. People are amazed to watch.
Most of the people are fighting and trying to herd their sheep or literally
carrying them to their rigs. You have to be a bit smarter than the animal
that your trying to deal with.
lg
no neat sig line