john

Default Toilet Cistern - where's the overflow

It is an older model though. Heritage seem to have gone over to
pushbutton flushes, which we dislike, so we had the display model out
of the showroom which has a lever.

Interesting comment, both this years and last years Heritage catalogue have
mainly handle operated flushes, although there are some ranges with push
button ones. I presume you did have the opportunity to see a catalogue or
were buying from somewhere that did not offer the full heritage range.

Anyway, I agree I would not want a push button flush, guess we must be
traditionalists!