Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott

On 12/11/2004 7:24 PM Percival P. Cassidy wrote:

Look at the last page of:

http://www.passandseymour.com/pdf/D02-08.pdf

Perce

Well dad-gum it. When my younger brother worked at Dixieline or HD or
something like that, he said that the philosophy was to stock 90% of the
items a customer might need. Or the most popular 90% of items. Which
means that I, who lives on the edge of the bell curve, usually end up
not finding the last 10% of the stuff I do need. The outlet/switch combo
DOES exist, just no retailers around here stock it.

--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus