Lee

Set Square wrote:

Precisely! There are callers who withold their numbers for legitimate
reasons (e.g. doctors) or without knowing it (e.g. people with ex-directory
numbers who don't realise that the default is for CLID to be witheld). You
may wish to receive calls from any of these - but would be prevented from
doing so if you use Anonymous Call Rejection.

In my view, it is a rather unsubtle tool - to be used only as a last resort.

There have been arguments on this topic before in here, so I won't
revisit them. Except to say that this is what presentation numbers are for.

Lee
--
Email address is valid, but is unlikely to be read.