andrewpreece

Default What Random Orbital Sander

Folks,
Thinking of buying my brother one of the above for his birthday. I
understand
they're a decent improvement on flat orbital sanders, the advantage being
that they'll take material off a lot quicker ( I've never used one ).
Since he already owns a flat bed orbital sander, can I ask (1) Is the
random orbital
worth getting or are they just a minor incremental improvement, worth
getting but only when the present flatbed orbital expires, and (2), I'm not
made of money, I was looking at the Bosch PEX 220 KIT for £39.99. Is this a
decent make, or has anyone any other suggestions?

cheers,

Andy.