Andrew Gabriel

In article . com,
writes:
I'm buying a house from someone who has a dog and is a smoker. I am a
dog hater and non-smoker and am keen to remove any doggy/smoking smells
when I get moved into the house.

Tips, please on removing doggy odours.

I had the doggy odour problem when I moved in.
It turned out to be coming mainly from the one area the dog must
have used as a "basket" substitute, the hall floor nestling into
the bottom step of the stairs. I gave it a damn good vacuum often
for a month, and the smell went. So keep an eye out where the dog
might commonly like to lay down or ask the owner where it sleeps.

--
Andrew Gabriel