Lee

Clint Sharp wrote:
Well, sounds silly, but it seems not to want to spin, it performs all
other functions perfectly well with a small load, it just won't spin at
the end of the program. Is there a 'load sensor' on these? It spins
perfectly well with a larger load. Of course, my SO insists it always
worked before with a small load and we need a new machine...

Does it not move at all, or just rotate slowly?

Had both faults on our Whirlpool machine, first was caused by the level
sensor already mentioned and the second was a cracked solder joint on
the motor controller board.
Easily fixed though

Lee
--
Email address is valid, but is unlikely to be read.