Brian Reay

"Clint Sharp" wrote in message
news
Well, sounds silly, but it seems not to want to spin, it performs all
other functions perfectly well with a small load, it just won't spin at
the end of the program. Is there a 'load sensor' on these? It spins
perfectly well with a larger load. Of course, my SO insists it always
worked before with a small load and we need a new machine...

Always worth checking that the drain system and water level sensor are clear
when a machine doesn't spin. I can't see a mechanisn why, if one of these
is blocked, it will spin on a full load but blockages in these areas seem
common.

Clear the various pipes to the outlet hose and the hose itself. The level
sensor is usually a disk like object- about 60mm in diameter and 20 mm
thick- with a thin pipe to the drain system and a couple of wires.

Look for a grey chalk like sludge.

--
Brian Reay
www.g8osn.org.uk