Charles Middleton

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article . com,
Charles Middleton wrote:
Im looking at working with a dimmable electronic ballast for my

latest
project. The on/off and dimming function is control via a push to

make
switch which seems like a simple way to set it up. Unfortunately

the
switch needs to be located in a prominent position and it looks
unlikely I can get one to match the required decore and existing
switches (brushed chrome look).

What make switches are you using? Most makers will supply a blank

plate,
and you could mount a 'special' switch on that. There are many

different
styles of push button switches - I'm sure one would look ok.

I believe that they are MK. In fact I have a spare silver MK single
switch. I believe MK sell pust to make switches. It must be possible to
mount one in the switch that I have.

CM.