Reed Park

Allodoxaphobia wrote:

Down in your (overly long :-) "-- " sig you have:

Looking for information on
Amateur Radio V E 1 N U

Oh, I see now -- by trawling through The New And Improved (*NOT*)
groups.google.com, I see _you_ , in fact, are VE1NU. Your composition
there is a wee bit awkward: I thought you were "Looking for information"
on three separate topics/subjects.

No, in my signature file it shows I am looking for information on 3
different WW2 radios.
After that is my snail mail address, then a brief interest list. Maybe
not so brief.

Sometimes I foget the signature file is there. It would be better at
times if I were to eliminate
the signature file as it is rather large compaired to the content of my
message.

But, my comment remains: A groups.google search by someone else
'interested' in VE1NU will never get a hit on any of your ng post(s) by
searching for "VE1NU" (unless you meant it to be that-a-way.)

I apologise for disturbing you. :-)

No apology required. Sometimes I can be rather thick. This was one of
them. :-)
I am not disturbed. Well, maybe I am, but your message didn't disturb me.
(that was an attempt at humor)

73
Jonesy

7 3