Allodoxaphobia

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 18:05:07 GMT, Reed Park hath writ:

Allodoxaphobia wrote:

You realize, of course, that anyone searching in groups.google
for that callsign will *never* get a hit on any of your posts?

Pretty much ranks up there with the fellers that use some contrived
ASCII code for a slashed-zero in their call. Again, a groups or
web search by someone else will never get the "hit".

73
Jonesy

Call me thick. But your comments were lost on me. I have no idea
what you are talking about.

7 3
Reed

Down in your (overly long :-) "-- " sig you have:

Looking for information on
Amateur Radio V E 1 N U

Oh, I see now -- by trawling through The New And Improved (*NOT*)
groups.google.com, I see _you_ , in fact, are VE1NU. Your composition
there is a wee bit awkward: I thought you were "Looking for information"
on three separate topics/subjects.

But, my comment remains: A groups.google search by someone else
'interested' in VE1NU will never get a hit on any of your ng post(s) by
searching for "VE1NU" (unless you meant it to be that-a-way.)

I apologise for disturbing you. :-)

73
Jonesy