willshak

On 12/12/2004 9:04 AM US(ET), brisket smoker took fingers to keys, and
typed the following:

Your second solution would be to remove the tire, or take the whole
handtruck to the local service station and use the air pump there. Bring
a quarter ($.25) with you in case they have a coin operated pump.

The air in my area must be of much better quality, since most coin-op
machines are now $.50.

Naw, it probably costs more to ship the air to your location than mine.
Actually, the last time I used one that had a coin operated pump, it was
$.25. But that was years ago. I had to top off a just mounted spare tire
after I got a flat on the NJ Turnpike last week. The air pump was free
at the turnpike service station, but even then, you have to pay a toll
to use the free pump.