Charles Spitzer

"Big John" wrote in message
I got the same tight bends you have.

I am going to experiment with heating and bending. This will need to
be done outside due to the release of dioxins when PVC is heated
significantly.

fill it with sand to prevent collapsing it when bending

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 05:46:49 GMT, Tom Veatch
wrote:

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 01:04:12 GMT, Big John wrote:

I have now ordered the clear cyclone, 170 feet of 6" S&D PVC, and a
bunch of wyes, 45's, and 90's

I bought all my 6" S&D fitting from the local Locke Supply. The only 1/4
bends
(90 deg.) available from them were very tight - almost square corners -
and
unusable for DC ducting. I wound up using two 1/8 bends (45 deg) and a
short
length of pipe to make my 90's. If you found sweeps or large radius 1/4
bends,
you might post the name/location/url of the supplier.

Tom Veatch
Wichita, KS USA