Chris Lasdauskas

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 10:32:36 UTC, Gunner
wrote:

On 9 Dec 2004 20:27:39 +0700, "Chris Lasdauskas"
wrote:

WIthout going through this line by line -
Democrat does not = left wing nor does it = liberal; by the standards
of most people outside the US there is little difference between the
Republican and Democrat Parties, and they are both Right of Centre.

Right of Center? Only if you define Lenin as being in the center.

No Gunner, by the standards of a website you referred to about a year
ago, the one which rated various politicians on their economic views
on one axis and thier social views on another one: Democrats and
Republicans clustered in the top right hand quadrant.
I wasn't aware that people registered as Liberal or Conservative....

Many states require you registering by party.

As I said "I wasn't aware that people registered as Liberal or
Conservative...." ; you've just described registering as a Democrat or
a Republican.

Thats so they can give you the proper ballots.

As to the stats above..that was determined by asking them.
It seems you have reading comprehension problems as well.

Coming from you, that's pretty rich !

Chris