pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Sat, 11 Dec 2004 23:24:14 GMT in
alt.machines.cnc :

Hmmm - okay, so he (Williams) was less than a sterling citizen. "Takes
all kinds." as they say, only the reality is more like "We got all kinds."

Hell yes. A ****load of the Great Men of history have been less than
sterling citizens. I suspect that the Harvy Milqtoast types who stay
on the straight and narrow simply are unable to go against the odds
and achieve great things.

I recall an incident at my high school. I figured things weren't too
out of hand, as Sgts Muse and Jones were watching things, giving off vibes
of "Remember when you was young, stupid and full of **** & vinegar?", and I
some how got the understanding that if things went from the mere
gar-mouthing, both of them would grab their sons and advise them to "keep
it cool - or else!" Aiee.

tschus
pyotr

--