Ish

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 04:02:20 GMT, "Redlocks"
wrote:

I have a handtruck which I use to transport my DJ equipment in and out of
the venues where I DJ special events. The other evening I noticed that one
of the tires had separated from the rim. Upon more careful inspection i
noticed that it was actually a tubeless tire. Do I need to take any special
measures when filling it with air. Unfortunately I wasn't able to build
sufficient pressure with a hand pump

Thanks.

John

I had the same thing happen on a lawn cart. It needs a fast shot of
high pressure air to catch the bead.

I brought mine to a tire shop and the fellow there hit it for me for
free.

Remove it from the handtruck first, however!

Mike