Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott

On 12/11/2004 5:30 PM zxcvbob wrote:

Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott wrote:

I'm mounting three duplex outlets in a three-gang box. Actually, two
duplex outlets and one of those single-outlet/single light-switch
combo units that fits a duplex wall plate. So I need a wall plate with
six outlet openings. I can't find one.

There are sectional plates that you stack together to make any
combination you want. They're not that hard to find if you know to look
for them. HTH

Thanks -- I've seen and used them before and they always look kind of
clunky. Hoping to find something all of one piece.

Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
84 Westphalia: "Mellow Yellow (The Electrical Banana)"
KG6RCR
Today's Deep Thought:

If I had something funny to say, I'd say it here.