JerryMouse

D'Olier wrote:
This may be a little off topic but what should I do with a mattress I
want to get rid of - yet is in perfectly good condition? It's a full
size barely used mattress which we don't have room for anymore. I
hate to see it thrown away.

In many jurisdictions it is illegal to sell, give away, abandon, rent, loan,
barter, remanufactur, recycle, repackage, convert, re-pack, or anything else
with or to a used mattress, irrespective of whether it has visible stains
from unspeakable bodily fluids, human or animal.

If you put it on the curb for the urban faries, at least remove the tag.

Best thing is to leave it in a school yard at night. I do that with my
refrigerators.