Colbyt wrote:

You can use the dremel to cut the wall board above the tile and then

pry the
whole mess off the studs. If you think the dremel is going to cut

the tile
or the grout you are about to be disappointed.

Say WHAT? You mean the tool can't be used on simple grout?

TO make my original post more clear, I don't have any intention of
re-using or repairing the ugly avocado tile. N-N0!!! I'm throwing it
out. But I *did* buy the Dremel Tool partly 'cause I was told it would
dig out grout (not acrylic grout, old-fashioned sand-based grout) in
other parts of the bathroom. There's this ugly pink sand-based grout
disintegrating on the 12" floor tiles, and I figured I'd regrout with a
siena or terra cotta color and keep my fingers crossed that THAT would
trick the eye into thinking the pink in the tiles wasn't really pink
but something more fashionable.

Sweet Jaysus, I'm watching a religious show I watch every Saturday
night and thinking it's lucky the Virgin Mary didn't live in the U.S.
I think Jesus Himself would have cussed like a sailor if He had to do
all the grunt work for His Mom.

Rant OFF.