pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Sat, 11 Dec 2004 08:28:13 GMT in
alt.machines.cnc :
On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 06:19:13 GMT, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Chuckle..the prison warden was approached and being something of a gun
fan, allowed Williams to construct and test fire the weapon in the
prisons workshop. He also aided him in getting Remington and others
to look at the design and the rest is history.

As I understood it (but I am basing it on the movie, starting James
Stewart), Williams designed it in solitary to keep from going bonkers, then
started building it on his breaks. From the movie, I take it that Mr
Williams was your basic cantankerous American who didn't think much of
being told what to do or not to do by government employees.

http://faceprint.com/~walpd/gen/moor...n_pate_03.html

Hmmm - okay, so he (Williams) was less than a sterling citizen. "Takes
all kinds." as they say, only the reality is more like "We got all kinds."

He apparently would have been able to answer affirmatively "Have you
Rehabilitated yourself, kid?"

tschus
pyotr

--