larry g

Gee Don by your description of their mental power I'm sure that a few of
them must be regular posters to this group.

When I was a young boy we lived on a farm where the sheep were able to graze
the front yard. My aunt from the city was visiting and needed to visit the
little house. Mother warned her to keep an eye on the buck as he would take
her if she didn't pay attention. Well the buck started to charge and she
ran for the house with the buck in hot pursuit. She came through the front
door and slammed it shut . The buck hit the door at speed and ended up with
his head through the door. I can remember how funny it looked having the
sheep standing there looking at me with its head through the door.
lg
no neat sig line

"Don Bruder" wrote in message

Sheep and me have a long history - none of it pleasant. Mainly due to
the fact that the damned things are so incredibly stupid that I'm
solidly convinced that *THE ENTIRE SPECIES* time-shares a grand total of
three brain-cells amongst 'em. --