Martik

$1250.00

ps: cabinet work hours appear on the high side for work listed (although I
don't doubt you actually spent 60 hours on it)

Good guess, I asked them to pay whatever they felt comfortable with. They
paid $1000 cash PLUS all the materials and special tools. The cabinet work
would take 1/2 the hours next time as I will never again trust latex to
adequately hide stained wood. They are an elderly couple without much money
so I wasn't concerned with making alot of money. I would have gladly
accepted 1/2 that amount.

With regard to the critical replies, remember this was a charitable job, I
would always provide a written estimate for a 'market rate' job.