But where does it say in your post or on your web page that he needs to
use a separate power transformer to hook the Delta receiver to his
operator? Do you automatically send a transformer with it or does he
need to buy one of those also? No it's not hard if you have all of the
parts.

You can shame me all you want, but if you read all of his symptons (I
believe he posted some after your original post) it doesn't make
logical sense to me that the receiver is the problem. The receiver
works fine to open the door & will close the door after the light shuts
off. Removing the bulb doesn't help so it isn't a heat problem from the
bulb, so why would the receiver board only be bad when the light relay
is latched? To me this says that when the light relay is latched there
is a power drain on the main board & therefore it isn't supplying
enough power to the receiver board for it to work. So even after your
shame I will stick w/ the opinion of my original post. I only call them
as I see them, but I respect your right to disagree.

Doordoc